In general, you can visit us on the internet without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process an order, to correspond, to provide a subscription or in connection with a job application. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide a better service.
How we use your information
Delta collects your information to understand your needs and interests helps Delta deliver a consistent and personalized experience. For example, Delta may use your information to –
- Assist you in completing a transaction or order;
- Communicate with you about products and services;
- Provide service and support;
- Update you on new services and benefits;
- Provide personalized promotional offers;
- Select content to be communicated to you;
- Personalize some Delta websites;
- Allow you to participate in contests and surveys;
- Contact you for market research regarding Delta products or services.
Your choices and selecting your privacy preferences
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact and we will respect your wishes.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.