Incorporating 10-bit HQV processing and SIMD (Simple Instruction Multiple Data) array with 3K processors, Delta’s image processing unit delivers you the most advanced processing for Video-walls available on the market today. Working at a rate of 1 trillion operations per sec, the processor scales all incoming signals to the native resolution of the Video-wall and then enhances the image, removing any artifacts caused by the conversion and transmission of video.
10-bit color processing
The Image enhancement is performed with four-field motion adaptive de-interlacing, multi cadence tracking, expanded 10-bit color processing and detail enhancement. The result transforms standard-definition sources to HD quality and makes HD look even more detailed. Moreover, Delta’s HQV image processing provides real-time clean up of highly compressed video, reducing compression artifacts of block and mosquito noise from lower-quality sources.
- True HD 1080i to 1080p 4-field de-interlacing
- HD/SD multi-directional diagonal filtering (MDDF)
- 4D per-pixel motion adaptive noise reduction
- Per-pixel video/film detection for NTSC, PAL and film cadences
- Automatic cadence detection with support for any cadence, including 3:2, 2:2, vari-speed (3:2:3:2:2) & animation (5:5, 6:4, 8:7)